60 Hour Fishing Trips$1000/per person
OFFERED SEPTEMBER – MAY
- Depends on the time on the trip and season.
- The Ultimate Trip for the Serious Angler!
- Whether you want to chase Monster Yellowfin Tuna in the fall or Wahoo at the Flower Gardens in the Winter and Spring the 60 Hour is always a fish catching adventure!
- Fuel surcharge per person to be determined day of trip
- You may bring your own 80lb class fishing gear or we can provide it.
- Please bring a valid Texas Saltwater Fishing License.
- You are required to bring a 48 quart ice chest with your own food and drink.
- You must also bring a bed roll, pillow, and tackle.
- Tackle recommendations include: jigs, poppers, diving lures, and fake flying fish as these won’t be provided during the trip.
FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY PLEASE CALL US AT 361-749-5597.
These tours accommodate 16-18 people max. Advanced reservation is required with a 100% deposit and a 30-day cancellation policy. To pay by cash/check, or to inquire about a private charter, call 361-749-5597.
Services & Amenities
FULL-SERVICE FUELING STATION BEHIND DEEP SEA HEADQUARTERS
Deep Sea Headquarters is happy to provide ethanol-free gasoline! Pull up your boat behind Deep Sea at the full-service fueling station and fill up your tank!
Need bait? We've got you covered. Purchase your live, fresh dead, and frozen bait available either from the boat dock or inside the Deep Sea Headquarters retail shop!
You Hook 'em, We Cook 'em
FINS GRILL & ICE HOUSE WITH TO-GO BEVERAGES NOW ALSO AVAILABLE!
Let us take your day's catch and cook it up for you while you sit and sip a cold beverage. Or grab a cold beverage to-go at our boat-up tiki bar!
Fish cleaning is available upon return at the fish house conveniently located at Deep Sea Headquarters.
Mounting Services & More...
We offer superior mounting services for your biggest catches. Inquire in the business office. Also check out our expanded souvenir shop!
Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced angler, we have a boat that will meet your needs. Rod, reel, bait, and tackle are included! Please call the business office for rates at 361-749-5597.
Give a unique gift. Gift certificates are available for fishing trips and cruises.